I wasn’t sure what to think about this meal, especially since it’s made like a pie, but OH MY GOODNESS, it’s sooooo yummy!
If you like cheeseburgers, then you’ll like this. It’s cheeseburger meets pie meets casserole meets quiche. My parents and brother even approved and you know how family is when it comes to life – they’ll be the ones most honest with you!
So the recipe is simple and we paired it with baked beans. You choose what you wish – could be salad, soup, fries, pasta salad, potato salad, etc.
- 1 – 9″ unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread ground beef in pie shell followed by cheddar cheese, green onions and dash of pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, milk, eggs and cornstarch. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie shell.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean. Serve hot.
Recipe from: https://www.simplystacie.net/2018/06/hamburger-quiche/